Innovative return-to-work solutions
For many sick or injured employees, getting back to work can help with the healing process. By focusing on what employees are capable of doing — not on what they can’t do — Aetna return-to-work solutions can help employees safely return to their jobs, even while they’re still recovering. Companies can add the following customizable solutions as desired:
- Work policy and procedure development
- ADA HR CoachSM Services (non-legal advice)
- Job description development and cataloging
- Stay-at-work/return-to-work disability training for managers
- Simulated workstation deployment
- Workplace ergonomics with onsite assessments
Our consulting solutions address the entire return-to-work process. Employers get help navigating a complex environment. And employees are reassured that they don’t have to go it alone.
Benefits for employers
Benefits for employees
ADA compliance can be complicated. But employers don’t have to do it alone. Our ADA HR Coach Services provide information and guidance — including an ADA HR Coach. It’s a proactive approach designed to help employees stay at work even though they may be experiencing potential health concerns. And it helps the employer’s human resources (HR) staff manage ADA responsibilities.
Here’s what employers get:
- An ADA HR Coach as the program’s focal point and go-to contact
- Online self-paced training courses to train staff and help keep them up to date
- Periodic communications to help make decisions and take action
- A personalized assessment to help prepare an organization to handle reasonable ADA accommodations
ADA HR Coach Services can be added to an employer’s Aetna Disability Services® coverage for a fee.
Disability insurance plans/policies are offered and/or underwritten by Aetna Life Insurance Company (Aetna).
This material is for information only and is not an offer or invitation to contract. An application must be completed to obtain coverage. Disability insurance plans contain exclusions and limitations. Information is believed to be accurate as of the production date; however, it is subject to change. For more information regarding Aetna plans, refer to www.aetna.com.
Policy forms issued in OK include: GR-9/GR-9N and/or GR-29/GR-29N.