We heard you, and we’ve made changes to our precertification status messages. Thanks to your feedback, you’ll now get more details. If you want to know the status of your precertification request as it goes through the review process, you’ll have more information.
When you use online self-service options, you can:
- Check the status of your request
- Confirm if we’ve received your clinical documents
- See if your request is with a medical director
No more guessing games — when we change the status, your message status will change with it.
You can get updated status messages:
- On the website when you submit and inquire about precertification
- When you call our automated self-service phone solution
You'll have more time in your day — and not on the phone.