New solutions for a complex problem
A successful pharmacy benefits manager (PBM) must balance both the health needs of members and the practical needs of business. Aetna Pharmacy Management does just that. We are an accredited PBM with:
- 14.1 million pharmacy members and growing*
- Flexible network options
- Pharmacy experience and focus
- Innovative clinical and engagement programs
- Holistic specialty pharmacy management
- Integrated care management programs
- A simplified member and plan sponsor experience
- Programs designed to fit your needs
Pharmacy plans and services
Pharmacy plan designs
We help plan sponsors amplify the value of their health care offerings by connecting benefits. We offer pharmacy services that work in tandem with companion health benefits.
Pharmacy clinical programs
We deliver a range of administrative and clinically based services. We go beyond fulfilling medication needs to address each person’s overall care. Integrated medical and pharmacy data allows us to identify opportunities to help improve care for every member.
Pharmacy delivery options
For chronic conditions, getting medicines by mail is a smart solution. We offer two delivery options, both of which provide convenience, savings and additional support.