More choices and savings for you and your employees
Health insurance is one of the most important decisions you make for your company. We can put together the networks, funding options and wellness programs that get results for you and your employees.
Cost savings & quality care
Ways to save & reduce administration
- Control costs without sacrificing care
- Consider affordable options for full-time and part-time employees
- Reduce your time managing benefits
- Save your company money
- Create more informed health-care consumers
- Lower your employees’ expenses
- Explore consumer-directed cost-sharing options
Aexcel® Performance Network
- Aexcel-designated doctors must meet certain standards of performance and efficiency. The designation covers 12 medical specialties.
- Employees can save on out-of-pocket costs while receiving high-quality care.
Aim for a healthier workforce with wellness programs
Chronic diseases and conditions – such as obesity, diabetes and heart disease – are some of the most costly health problems. They also are some of the most preventable ones.
Aetna Healthy CommitmentsSM wellness programs can help motivate your employees to replace unhealthy behaviors with healthy ones. That can lead to healthier employees. For you, that could mean higher productivity and lower costs.
We'll help you choose the program that's best for you. You'll get ready-to-use materials and tools to help your employees make healthy changes.
Aetna plans & services
Health information programs provide general health information and are not substitutes for diagnosis or treatment by a physician or other health care professional.
The Aexcel Network is only available in select locations. Aexcel is not available with HMO plans.
Aetna is the brand name used for products and services provided by one or more of the Aetna group of subsidiary companies, including Aetna Life Insurance Company and its affiliates (Aetna).