A commitment to our employees and to their training and development makes us a great place to work.
- For the second year in a row, Aetna was recognized with a Military Friendly Employer Award, earning Silver status for 2017. Victory Media has been recognizing military friendly employers and schools with its annual lists since 2003.
- Aetna was recognized with a 2016 Top Ten Vet Friendly Employer award for virtual recruiting. As part of the VetFriendly Jobs Initiative, 71,000 veterans voted for the most veteran-friendly companies in the Veteran Recruiting Virtual Career Fairs in 2016.
- Aetna has been recognized by Victory Media with a 2017 Military Friendly Spouse Employer award. The annual award recognizes those companies that hire spouses of active-duty service members and promote workforce development policies and programs.
- CivilianJobs.com named Aetna to its 2016 list of winners of the Most Valuable Employers for Military recognition. The list is designed to help job seekers with military experience identify top employers for civilian careers.
- Aetna’s summer internship program was ranked No. 30 out of 50 companies by VAULT® 2016 Top 50 Internships. Aetna was the only health care company recognized on the list.
- The Human Rights Campaign Foundation named Aetna to its “2016 Best Places to Work” list for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) employees. The list includes all companies that achieved a perfect score on the 2016 Corporate Equality Index.
- Aetna was selected as “Best of the Best” 2016 by U.S. Veterans Magazine.
- In 2015, Aetna was named to Training magazine’s Training Top 125, ranking #60 among the winning organizations recognized for excellence in employee development. Aetna was also named to the list in 2014, ranking # 37. Aetna has been included in the Top 125 list eight times since 2007.
- Aetna received a 2015 Best Employer Healthy Lifestyles Platinum Award from the National Business Group on Health. Since 2005, Aetna has received the platinum award numerous times for establishing “healthy weight, healthy lifestyles” programs with measurable documented outcomes.
- Connecticut magazine named Aetna one of its Great Places to Work 2014.