A commitment to our employees and to their training and development makes us a great place to work.
- Aetna has been named to the Top 100 Military Friendly Employers list for 2015. Now in its 13th year, the list recognizes companies with leading programs for veterans, members of the Armed Forces leaving military service and military spouses.
- Connecticut magazine named Aetna one of its Great Places to Work 2014.
- Aetna has been named to Training magazine's Training Top 125 list, coming in at No. 37 for 2014. Aetna has been included in the Top 125 list seven times since 2007.
- Aetna received a 2013 Best Employer for Healthy Lifestyles Platinum Award from the National Business Group on Health. Since 2005, Aetna has received the platinum award seven times and the gold award once for establishing “healthy weight, healthy lifestyles” programs with measurable documented outcomes.
- The Human Rights Campaign Foundation named Aetna to its “2013 Best Places to Work” list for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) employees. Aetna has earned this designation every year since the index was introduced in 2001.
- DiversityComm Inc.’s U.S. Veterans Magazine has named Aetna to its Top 100 Veteran-Friendly Companies list for 2012.
- Aetna was named to the G.I Jobs 2011 Military Friendly Employers List, an annual survey conducted by G.I Jobs magazine that recognizes the strength of company military recruiting efforts. More than 5,000 companies competed for inclusion on the G.I Jobs top 100 list.