Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion - Awards and Recognition
We embrace and celebrate diversity across our company and in the communities we serve.
Many groups that serve diverse populations have recognized us for these efforts. Our recognitions and awards include:
- Aetna received a perfect score of 100 percent on the 2016 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), related to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) workplace equality. Aetna is proud to have achieved a perfect score every year since the creation of the index 14 years ago—the only company to have done so in its industry.
- DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity – 2001, 2003, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- The Human Rights Campaign Best Places to Work for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) employees – each year since created in 2002
- Recognition in the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Center for Women in Business’s report, “Advancing Women to the Top: How the Best Do It” – 2013
- National Association of Female Executives 2014 NAFE Top 50 Companies for Executive Women and member of the NAFE Top Companies Hall of Fame for 15 years as a Best Company for Multicultural Women
- The Minority Corporate Counsel Association (MCCA) Employer of Choice Award for the Northeast Region – 2013
- FlexJobs 100 Top Companies for Remote Jobs – 2014
- National Business Group on Health Innovation in Reducing Health Care Disparities Award – 2011, 2013, 2014