These drugs appear in the main list, but have been grouped into categories to make them easier to find.
HSA-associated plans: Prescription drugs on the Preventive list below will be covered as if you have already met your deductible. You are responsible only for your copay.
HRA-associated plans: Prescription drugs on the Preventive list and/or the Chronic list below could be covered as if you already met your deductible. You would be responsible only for your copay. To find out which lists apply to you, check your plan benefits documents.
Preventive Medicine List (PDF)
Preventive drugs and products (PDF)
- Under health care reform, you can get some drugs and products with no member cost share. This means they are covered 100 percent by your plan. This list shows some common examples.
Aetna Value drug list fixed-rate copay (PDF)
- Choosing a drug from this list will help you get the most value from your drug coverage.
Exclusion Drug List (PDF)
- The drugs on this list are not covered under your plan. There are similar products with the same active ingredients that are covered. The list shows you the non-covered drugs and their similar covered ones.
Specialty Formulary drug list (PDF)
- Specialty drugs treat complex conditions that often require support by a nurse or pharmacist during treatment. These drugs may be injected, infused or taken orally and may require special handling.
Maintenance Medicine List (PDF)
- Maintenance Choice drug list includes drugs a person takes regularly to treat chronic conditions. For instance, arthritis, asthma, diabetes or high cholesterol. Check your plan benefit documents for details on filling a 90-day supply of drugs on this list.