Vital Savings by Aetna®
Not insurance - just instant discounts
When you enroll in Vital Savings by Aetna®, you can choose from more than 131,000 available dentists in our discount network.1 Select a dentist, show your card, get a discount. It's that simple.
If you need pharmacy discounts, purchase the dental plus pharmacy card. You’ll get discounts on name-brand and generic drugs -- usually 10 percent to 40 percent off.2 More than 67,000 pharmacies accept the card,1 including CVS® and Rite Aid®.
Vital Savings by Aetna is not insurance. There are no copays or deductibles, no paperwork or hassles. Once you enroll, you simply pay the discounted fee directly to your dentist or other professional at the time of service.
Extra discounts at no extra cost
All Vital Savings by Aetna cards come with extra discounts - on everything from eye exams to weight-loss programs. Details are on your members-only website.
How does it work?
- Choose your card: dental, or dental plus pharmacy.
- Enroll for a one-time $15 start-up fee, and choose who's covered.
- Choose payments starting at $7.99 a month or $75 for the whole year. You can also cover your family for as little as $10.99 a month or $125 for the year.3
- Make an appointment directly with a particpating dentist. Be sure to mention you're a member of Vital Savings by Aetna.
- Show your card and you'll receive on-the-spot discounts on services.
- For prescriptions, show your ID at a participating pharmacy.
Purchase Vital Savings by Aetna
1According to the Aetna Enterprise Database, as of April 2013.
2Actual costs and savings vary by provider and geographic area.
3Dental discount card rates only. Dental plus pharmacy rates are higher.