The key to success and innovation in a multicultural world
Doing business with traditionally underutilized suppliers is important to us. It helps us to better serve the communities in which we live and work. And we can purchase a broader range of high-quality products and services.
To join our Supplier Diversity Program, businesses must be certified as:
- Minority owned
- Woman owned
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender owned
- Veteran owned
- Disability owned
- A small business enterprise
We accept certification from these third-party organizations:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council®
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Business Leadership Network
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Approved state, city, or local government municipalities, on a case-by-case basis
Registering in our database online is easy and free:
- Fill out all items with an asterisk.
- Complete the Aetna Referring Contact field with "supplier diversity."
- Verify your information for accuracy.
Registering with our database does not guarantee our business with your company.
What happens next?
After you have completed registration, we will share your information with any accountable parties for future sourcing opportunities.
We use the Ariba Supplier Network to process purchase orders. New suppliers will be invited to register.
National Minority Supplier Development Council is a trademark of National Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc.
National Gay & Lesbian Chamber Of Commerce is a trademark of the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber Of Commerce Corp.