Efficient, experienced support when it’s needed most
Beneficiary Management Services is an add-on program that allows Aetna’s experienced professionals to act in conjunction with a company’s human resources team. Through one-on-one support, we help beneficiaries to:
- Gather necessary claims documents
- Submit claims
- Take advantage of all available benefits
Our Beneficiary Management Services Program handles claims with sensitivity and speed. We can help ease the burden for businesses and beneficiaries by providing:
- Online, real-time claims tracking and administration
- Management of beneficiary designations and changes
- Filing of life insurance claims on behalf of a claimant (upon notification of death)
- Storage of electronic eligibility and beneficiary designation feeds
Life insurance plans/policies are offered and/or underwritten by Aetna Life Insurance Company (Aetna).
This material is for information only and is not an offer or invitation to contract. An application must be completed to obtain coverage. Life and disability insurance plans/policies contain exclusions and limitations. Not all services are covered. See plan documents for a complete description of benefits, exclusions, limitations and conditions of coverage. Information is believed to be accurate as of the production date; however, it is subject to change. For more information about Aetna plans, refer to www.aetna.com.
For Oklahoma residents, policy form numbers include: GR-9/GR-9N and/or GR-29/GR-29N