Links to various non-Aetna sites are provided for your convenience only. Aetna Inc. and its subsidiary companies are not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or privacy practices of linked sites, or for products or services described on these sites.
Making it easier for members to manage their health
Empowering people to take charge of their own health can be a challenge. It’s necessary to give them access to tools that they’ll actually find beneficial and want to use. Below are just a few of our online health and wellness tools that meet that standard.
Aetna Personal Health Record*
Aetna Personal Health Record*
The Aetna Personal Health Record (PHR) is much more than an online home for members’ health information. It’s like having a personal health assistant. Our PHR:
- Allows members to track and manage all of their health information from one secure location
- Collects member health information from claims automatically, such as past doctor visits, medications, conditions and lab tests
- Lets members add other details like allergies, family history, surgeries, immunizations — you name it
- Scans member health information to find potential health risks
- Sends alerts to members and doctors about ways to improve their health
- Makes it easy for members to download and print their PHR or even view it on their cell phone
- Includes tracking tools to help keep tabs on blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol, weight and fitness activity
This website offers details about procedures, medications and other health-related issues in language that’s easy to understand. It also gives members access to support groups in their local community.
*Included for fully insured customers; available for a fee for self-insured customers.
Aetna is the brand name used for products and services provided by one or more of the Aetna group of companies, including Aetna Life Insurance Company and its affiliates (Aetna).
Health benefits and health insurance plans contain exclusions and limitations.
Health benefits and health insurance plans are offered, underwritten and/or administered by Aetna Health Inc., Aetna Health of California Inc., Aetna Health Insurance Company of New York, Aetna Health Insurance Company and/or Aetna Life Insurance Company (Aetna). In Florida by Aetna Health Inc. and/or Aetna Life Insurance Company. In Maryland by Aetna Health Inc., 151 Farmington Avenue, Hartford, CT 06156. Each insurer has sole financial responsibility for its own products.
This material is for information only and is not an offer or invitation to contract. Health benefits and health insurance plans contain exclusions and limitations. Providers are independent contractors and are not agents of Aetna. Provider participation may change without notice. Aetna does not provide care or guarantee access to health services. Health information programs provide general health information and are not a substitute for diagnosis or treatment by a physician or other health care professional.
The Aetna Personal Health Record should not be used as the sole source of information about the member’s medical history. Information is believed to be accurate as of the production date; however, it is subject to change. Policy forms issued in OK include: HMO OK COC-5 09/07, HMO OK GA-3 11/01, HMO OK POS RIDER 08/07, GR-23 and/or GR-29/GR-29N.