With all of the variables that go into absence management, it can be hard to establish efficiencies. That’s where Aetna WorkAbility comes in. This state-of-the art system handles all aspects of leave management. Features include:
- Options for handling leave, disability and workers’ compensation claims
- Smart logic for quick assignment of claims by type and complexity
- On-demand reports, real-time absence balances and claims information by location and claims type
- Tracking for the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), short- and long-term disability, statutory disability, state leave laws and company leave policies
Consolidating absence management under the WorkAbility system helps streamline complex processes.
Benefits for employers
Benefits for employees
WorkAbility leave administration solutions
Comprehensive leave administration solutions are an integral part of the WorkAbility system. And it’s available in a range of employer self-administered, employer and Aetna jointly administered or fully Aetna-managed options. Our leave administration solutions help employers maintain compliance with federal and state leave laws and regulations, as well as company/union leaves. And they strengthen employee return-to-work practices.
Choice: convenience and simplicity
Employers can self-administer or outsource leave management to Aetna. If we manage your employee disabilities, we can integrate the process for a better member experience. We can also integrate reporting to help employers have a clearer view into employee absences. And we integrate in real time.
Our self-administered solutions equip employers with the right technology and knowledge to manage leave administration.
With this progressive technology, employers can:
- See actual absence statistics
- Better manage the workforce
- Reduce compliance risks
- Boost productivity
- Manage intermittent leaves from day one
Disability insurance plans/policies are offered and/or underwritten by Aetna Life Insurance Company (Aetna).
This material is for information only and is not an offer or invitation to contract. An application must be completed to obtain coverage. Disability insurance plans contain exclusions and limitations. Information is believed to be accurate as of the production date; however, it is subject to change. For more information regarding Aetna plans, refer to www.aetna.com.
Policy forms issued in OK include: GR-9/GR-9N and/or GR-29/GR-29N.