Careful handling and quick delivery for specialty drugs
The network specialty pharmacy fills prescriptions for specialty drugs. These types of drugs may be injected, infused or taken by mouth. Usually, you can't get these drugs at a local retail pharmacy. They often need special storage and handling, and they need to be delivered quickly.
- Free, secure delivery (usually within 48 hours of confirming your order)
- Delivery to your home, doctor's office or any other place you choose
- Package tracking for prompt delivery
- Training on how to self-inject your medicine
- Flexible payment options
- Free injection supplies, such as needles, syringes, alcohol swabs, adhesive bandages and containers for needle waste