Maintenance drugs sent right to your home
Chronic conditions like arthritis, diabetes or asthma require regular treatment — or maintenance. With Aetna Rx Home Delivery® mail-order pharmacy, you can get your maintenance medicines sent directly to your home. Or anywhere else you choose. It’s fast and convenient. And it’s included with your pharmacy benefits and insurance plan.
If you already get medicines through the mail, you can log in to your secure member account to request a prescription refill.
Three ways you save
- Save money: Depending on your plan, you can get up to a 90-day supply of medicine for less cost. Standard shipping is always free.
- Save time: Re-order prescriptions just once every three months — with no trips to the pharmacy. You can re-order online, by phone or by mail.
- Save worries: Your medicine is securely packed. Then it’s mailed quickly and securely to you. Registered pharmacists check all orders for accuracy. And if you have an emergency, you can call them anytime.
Here's how to get started
Ask your doctor to write two prescriptions for your maintenance drug:
- A 30-day supply to fill at your local pharmacy
- A 90-day supply (with three refills). Fill out the order form and mail it to us with your prescription and payment. The return address is noted on the form.
Health benefits and health insurance plans are offered, administered and/or underwritten by Aetna Health Inc., Aetna Health of California Inc., Aetna Health Insurance Company of New York, Aetna Health Insurance Company and/or Aetna Life Insurance Company (Aetna). In Florida, by Aetna Health Inc. and/or Aetna Life Insurance Company. In Maryland, by Aetna Health Inc., 151 Farmington Avenue, Hartford, CT 06156. Each insurer has sole financial responsibility for its own products.
Health benefits and health insurance plans contain exclusions and limitations.
Aetna Rx Home Delivery refers to Aetna Rx Home Delivery, LLC, a subsidiary of Aetna Inc., which is a licensed pharmacy providing prescription services by mail.
This material is for information only. Health benefits and health insurance plans contain exclusions and limitations. Aetna receives rebates from drug manufacturers that may be taken into account in determining Aetna’s Preferred Drug List. Rebates do not reduce the amount a member pays the pharmacy for covered prescriptions. Aetna Rx Home Delivery, refers to Aetna Rx Home Delivery, LLC, a subsidiary of Aetna Inc., which is a licensed pharmacy providing prescription services by mail.
Policy forms issued in OK include: HMO/OK COC-5 09/07, HMO/OK GA-3 11/01, HMO OK POS RIDER 08/07, GR-23 and/or GR-29/GR-29N.