By providing your email address, you are consenting to Aetna’s policies and practices regarding email usage and data collection, including, but not limited to the following:
Aetna may communicate to you by email for:
- 90-day advance notice of material changes. These may include notification of compensation modifications, reimbursement policy, product, service and network changes.
- Electronic contracting (through EchoSign)
- Aetna Provider newsletter distribution
- Navinet (electronic transactions)
- General communications such as provider education mailings, surveys, reminders, or other information of interest to providers.
- Any other changes or updates permitted by your participation agreement with Aetna.
Aetna retains the right to update this list at any time. Unless we expressly provide an alternative method, email will be the sole method of communication of these changes.
Please note, the use of personal email addresses (such as yahoo.com, aol.com, gmail.com, etc.) to receive official Aetna business related communications is not recommended. We encourage the use of business email accounts to receive official Aetna communications and recommend providing the main email account for your practice in addition to other email addresses.
Aetna collects and stores email addresses as part of the registration process for all Aetna or sites of its affiliates.