Links to various non-Aetna sites are provided for your convenience only. Aetna Inc. and its subsidiary companies are not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or privacy practices of linked sites, or for products or services described on these sites.
Please read the following carefully.
By providing your email address, you are consenting to Aetna’s policies and practices regarding email usage and data collection, including, but not limited to the following:
Aetna may communicate to you by email for:
- 90-day advance notice of material changes. These may include notification of compensation modifications, reimbursement policy, product, service and network changes.
- Electronic contracting (through Adobe Sign)
- Aetna Provider newsletter distribution
- Provider Portal (electronic transactions)
- General communications such as provider education mailings, surveys, reminders, or other information of interest to providers.
- Any other changes or updates permitted by your participation agreement with Aetna.
Aetna retains the right to update this list at any time. Unless we expressly provide an alternative method, email will be the sole method of communication of these changes.
Please note, the use of personal email addresses (such as yahoo.com, aol.com, gmail.com, etc.) to receive official Aetna business related communications is not recommended. We encourage the use of business email accounts to receive official Aetna communications and recommend providing the main email account for your practice in addition to other email addresses.
Aetna collects and stores email addresses as part of the registration process for all Aetna or sites of its affiliates.
Last Updated: 11/13/20
Aetna is the brand name used for products and services provided by one or more of the Aetna group of companies, including Aetna Life Insurance Company and its affiliates (Aetna).
Health benefits and health insurance plans contain exclusions and limitations.