Links to various non-Aetna sites are provided for your convenience only. Aetna Inc. and its subsidiary companies are not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or privacy practices of linked sites, or for products or services described on these sites.
Become an Aetna producer
When you join our team, you’ll find a full range of tools and resources to help you sell. We share the same goals – to provide our customers with the products and services that best meet their needs and to help you grow your business, too.
Become appointed with Aetna
To be "ready to sell" Aetna Individual Medicare products (MA/MAPD and PDP), you must complete all requirements for selling specified in the Aetna Medicare Producer Guide, including those below:
- You must complete annual certification requirements. Login to our Medicare certification site to complete the required training modules and exams.
- You must have an active contract. Contact your recruiter or your local market to obtain an invitation to onboard. They can then send you an email invitation with a link to access our contracting site.
- You must verify with us that you’re “ready to sell.” You can view your ready to sell status using our interactive map on Producer World or you can contact your recruiter or Aetna Medicare Broker Services.
- You also need to complete market-specific training for all states & markets where you plan to sell MA/MAPD products. To sign up, go to Aetna Medicare agent training.
If you have any questions, contact your Aetna Medicare Broker Manager or the Aetna Medicare broker services department at:
Producer World is the online service center to help you sell Aetna products. Once you log in, you'll find the information and tools you need to support your sales. Depending on the size of your client, you'll find:
- Product availability by service area
- Quoting and status tools
- Compensation services
- Certification and personal contact information
- License and appointment information
- Direct deposit
Employers and organizations
Aetna is the brand name used for products and services provided by one or more of the Aetna group of companies, including Aetna Life Insurance Company and its affiliates (Aetna).
Health benefits and health insurance plans contain exclusions and limitations.