Group Medicare Advantage plans that get top ratings
Highly satisfied members and top ratings for member experience and health outcomes make us one of the Medicare Advantage carriers of choice.*
You can feel confident offering our Medicare Advantage plans to your retirees.
Aetna Medicare Advantage plans, known as Medicare Part C, include:
- Hospital care (Part A)
- Outpatient medical services (Part B)
- Comprehensive wellness and preventive benefits, beyond Original Medicare
- Access to care and disease management programs
- National networks and emergency medical coverage worldwide
- Extras and discounts, such as for hearing aids and gyms
Our plans may also include integrated prescription drug coverage and hearing, vision, dental and fitness benefits.
A focus on your retirees
Convenience and consistency – that’s what retirees can expect from our Medicare Advantage plans. They’ll get:
- A single all-in-one plan with one ID card, consolidated claims and no forms to file
- Low monthly plan premiums – a little buys a lot with Aetna Medicare Advantage plans
- Predictable co-pays and coinsurance
- A nationwide network of more than 380,000 doctors and hospitals
- Medicare transition and enrollment services and education, including Let’s Talk Retirement with an Aetna Concierge, if you elect this option for your retirees
You choose how to administer and fund benefits
Traditional group plans – we’ve got them. And we’ve also got new ways to structure your retiree benefits plans:
- Defined contribution
- Private exchange with multiple plan options, even multi-carrier
- Administration outsourcing
- Self-funding or fully insured
- Pre- and post-65 plans
Call your broker to learn more about Medicare Advantage plans. Or call 1-800-553-8422 to speak to an agent.
*Press release: Aetna and Coventry Receive High Medicare Star Ratings for 2014. November 13, 2013. Available online: https://news.aetna.com/news-releases/aetna-and-coventry-receive-high-medicare-star-ratings-for-2014/
Aetna Medicare is an HMO/PPO/PDP plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Aetna Medicare depends on contract renewal. The benefits information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year.
Plans are offered by Aetna Health Inc., Aetna Health of California Inc. and/or Aetna Life Insurance Company (Aetna). Not all health services are covered. See Evidence of Coverage for a complete description of benefits, exclusions, limitations and conditions of coverage. Plan features and availability may vary by location.