Job perks, flexible schedules and a daily photo
“Work environment” is more than a physical space. It’s how we approach our work and working together. So whether you’re in an office, working from home or on the road, we can all stay connected and focused on our shared goals.
- Gain new skills with our learning center
- Stay current with company and industry news on our intranet site
- Make the most of your money with help from our financial center
- All Aetna locations are smoke free.
- More than 20 work locations have onsite fitness centers.
- Many locations have cafeterias with convenient, healthy menu options.
- Flexible hours
- Part-time work
- Job sharing
- Compressed work weeks
- Variable schedules
To get to know your co-workers (and to see just how vast our employee population is), our intranet site has a feature called “Where We Live.” Seeing photos of cities, towns and famous sites from across the country (and around the world!) is a great way to start the day.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to apply for a job or during the selection process, please call 1-800-AetnaHR (1-800-238-6247).
Equal employment opportunity (EEO) is the law. View the EEO poster.