Medicare market information:
- About 1 in every 8 Americans is age 65 or older.*
- This population is expected to double to 71.5 million within the next 2 decades.*
This website provides an overview of tools to help licensed producers sell Aetna Medicare products. For more information, contact your Aetna representative or access our Contact Us page.
- 14.4 million** Americans, including many Medicare beneficiaries and retirees, depend on Aetna for innovative medical coverage.
- We are at the forefront of legislation to help enhance Medicare options.
- Customer service representatives are trained to handle Medicare and retiree-health inquiries.
- Disease and case management units specialize in serving the 65+ population.
- Programs help Medicare beneficiaries stay healthy and improve their quality of life.
- Easy-to-use tools and services help Medicare beneficiaries make informed decisions.
We appreciate your business!
Licensing Kit. Becoming an Aetna licensed and appointed producer is easy! Simply download, complete and return the documents on our Licensing Kit/Producer Agreement page.
Medicare Marketing Standards of Conduct. When selling Aetna Medicare products, producers must comply with all Medicare Marketing Standards of Conduct.
Commissions and Requirements
For Existing Aetna Producers Only
To be compensated for the sale of our Medicare Supplement Plans to individuals, you must sign the Aetna Producer Agreement, be an Aetna licensed and appointed producer, and follow the requirements in the Commissions & Requirements document
Aetna Individual Medicare Supplement PlanSM
(Individual sales only)
To add Aetna Individual Medicare Supplement Plans to your portfolio, simply download the Aetna Individual Medicare Supplement Plan Commissions & Requirements (AZ/CA/NV) document.
View Aetna Individual Medicare Supplement Plan service areas.
Direct Deposit of Commissions
As an Aetna licensed and appointed producer, you can now choose to receive your commission payments by direct deposit. The icon below takes you to a page where you can sign up. On that page, look for the link next to your taxpayer ID.
For commission questions, email the Aetna Producer Compensation unit at BrokerComm@aetna.com. Make sure your email includes:
- A customer, group or control number.
- Your question.
- Your name and Social Security number (if appointed with Aetna Inc. as individual).
- Your name, agency name and tax ID (if appointed with Aetna Inc. as a firm).
Producer World Website. Many helpful tools are available to Aetna licensed and appointed producers on Producer World, including:
Any Aetna licensed and appointed producer can register for Producer World access by selecting the "Register now" link below the log-in box on our Producer World home page.
- Application Kits (viewing and ordering online).
- Commissions and Requirements documents.
- Product announcements.
- Service area expansion announcements.
Medicare Supplement Plans
Aetna Application Kits. Visit our Aetna Application Kits page to view materials contained in our kits. Aetna licensed and appointed producers can visit Producer World to order kits used to sign up Medicare beneficiaries for Aetna Medicare plans.
Contact Information. For more information on Aetna's Medicare Supplement plans for individuals, access our Contact Us page.