Freedom to go outside the lines
Our Traditional Choice® indemnity insurance plans give employees complete freedom. There’s no network, no referrals and no primary care doctors.
- Employees can go to any licensed health care professional or facility.
- A deductible and coinsurance apply.
- Deductible is the amount the employee pays for covered services before the health plan begins to pay.
- Coinsurance is the percentage of health care expenses the employee pays after the deductible.
- Employees send in claim forms for any care received.
- Wellness and preventive programs are available.
- You may be able to get discounted rates for your employees through the National Advantage™ Program. This applies to covered services from many hospitals, doctors and other facilities.
- Members also get discounts on eyewear, gym memberships, and other health products and services at no additional cost to you. (Discounts are not insurance. Learn more about discount programs provisions.)
- The plans are available as full risk or self-funded.
Because no two employees are alike
Disease Management programs give eligible employees one-on-one support to make healthy changes. They may receive educational materials, personalized disease management programs, and more. Disease management is included in some plans and can be added to others.
High-performing medical specialists
Find out how care from our Aexcel-designated specialists can be good for your employees' health ― and their budgets!
For more information on plans and products, including availability, details, and brochures, please contact Aetna or your broker.