What New Yorker's Want To Know
The HMO and QPOS medical plan through Aetna offers easy to use benefits and a wealth of resources. The HMO or QPOS plan covers a wide range of medical services at a low copay. Our broad network provides you with 56,800 providers within the Tri-State area. Each network physician and hospital professional will coordinate your care.
Find out more about your benefits
Information At Your Fingertips
We provide you with the tools you need to manage your medical benefits and find answers to all your health questions. Once you have enrolled as a member, you can access these resources 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through the internet. Remember you can always reach an Aetna representative by calling the dedicated City of New York member service phone number at 1-800-445-8742.
Special Savings on Fitness, Vision, Alternative Care, and More
- Aetna Navigator® Member Self-Service Website — When you register with Aetna Navigator, you can manage your benefits and communicate with Aetna at any time. This powerful online tool provides you with health benefits at your fingertips, allowing you to review claims, eligibility, search for a doctor and review the wellness programs included in your medical benefits.
- Intelihealth Health Information Website — Here, you'll find information on dozens of medical conditions and treatments, illustrations, interactive tools, answers to common questions and articles.
At Aetna, we're committed to helping you maintain your overall health from head to toe. The Aetna Medical plan offers special discounts to help you stay healthy. Details on each of these programs can be found on Aetna Navigator for current enrolled members or by calling the member service number at 1-800-445-8742.
- Vision One® Discount Program — Save on eye care products, including eyeglasses, contact lenses, nonprescription sunglasses and accessories. You can also get discounts on eye exams at thousands of locations nationwide and on LASIK eye surgery.
- Fitness Program — Get special membership rates at participating health clubs along with discounts on home exercise equipment.
- Alternative Health Care — Save on alternative health services, including chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists, and nutritional counselors, along with vitamins, nutritional supplements and other health-related products.
- Sonicare Discount Program — Get a discount on the Sonicare Essence 5300 toothbrush, just by being an Aetna medical member.