Your privacy is among our highest priorities
We value the trust you place in us.
We take great care to protect the information you share with us. The policies and procedures we follow are strict. They must be to ensure your personal information remains secure.
Examples of the data we safeguard include:
- Personal and demographic information such as your name, age, address, and Social Security Number
- Employment information
- Information about the payment of your benefits
- The doctors you use
- Diagnostic and treatment information
- The status of your claims
- Information related to highly sensitive issues such as behavioral health services or treatment for sexually transmitted disease
Learn more about how we protect your privacy.