Contact Us
Report Incorrect Information

Please use the "Request Changes" web form to report any new or updated information you have discovered regarding any of the specific doctors, hospitals or facilities currently displayed on DocFind. Typically, this information includes changes to office phone numbers, addresses, and other demographic information.

Important: Please do not use this web form to "change" your primary care physician (PCP) or dentist (PCD). If you wish to change your current PCP, please log in to Aetna Navigator and select the "Requests & Changes" option or contact customer service. To change your PCD, please call the number on the back of your dental ID card.

Please provide the following information:
Your Last Name*
Your First Name*
Your Email Address*
Provider Information
Provider Last Name*
Provider First Name*
Type*  Medical   Dental   Mental Health   Other
Phone Number
Last Known Address
Zip/Postal Code*
Please use the box below for any updates to provider data *
Important!  Please check this form carefully before clicking on the "Submit" button. Some browsers will not keep your information, and you will have to re-type your feedback.

Close This Page  Print This Page