Reaching people where they are
At Aetna, we are in the community helping people get the support they need.
We are making inroads, across the country everyday. Here are just some of the recent ways we've helped:
- We are addressing the unique access needs of the Hispanic business community by offering Aetna individual products to members of the US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC).
- The Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Festival in Canton, OH, drew nearly 700,000 participants all looking to get healthy. The festival, for which Aetna was a sponsor, consisted of 19 public events, including a parade and several races.
- We’re communicating with you in your own language online through Spanish DocFind and through a multilingual website which is available in Arabic, British English, Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish. We can also translate printed materials into more than 140 different languages including Braille and American Sign Language. And, we can help you on the phone, with a dedicated Spanish-speaking service team including many full-time bilingual representatives.
- Aetna is a proud supporter of the “FitWorth, A Healthy City Initiative” to help Ft. Worth , TX families increase their physical activity and improve nutrition.
- Our annual Voices of Health campaign honors organizations that work to improve the health and well-being of citizens in communities where Aetna employees live and work.
Working locally to help you get the information you need.